We are looking to hire an experienced PHP Developer to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Orchardly is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young, energetic bright minds to join us in shaping the next-gen of agriculture in J&K.
- You’ll design and build scalable systems to be used by millions of farmers and agribusinesses
- You’ll work on building progressive web apps, forked-off open-source frameworks that work equally well on low-end devices, low bandwidth networks and even offline.
- We believe in a small and effective team – you’ll have a say in what to build and then own it
- You’ll work with android/web developer to develop backend services that meet their needs
- We are paranoid about performance – you’ll investigate performance/scalability bottlenecks and existing queries, and/or write new queries with performance optimization in mind
- Identify libraries and technologies that solve our problems and/or are worth experimentation
- Have 0-5 years of experience
- Have command over PHP language including debugging and performance analysis
- Have understanding of databases-Relational and Non Relational-their data models and performance tradeoffs
- Have experience developing web applications and familiarity with at least one framework (Laravel, Symfony)
- Have knowledge of caching techniques and utilities like Memcache / Redis
- Have knowledge of REST paradigm, service-oriented architecture and distributed systems
- Have a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Manage complex software architecture
- Data modelling and documentation
- Excellent English communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Willing to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Ability to work in a collaborative programming environment